Site news

Academic Year Wrap-Up

Academic Year Wrap-Up

by Kenneth Rolling -
Number of replies: 0

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith" 2 Tim. 4:7-9

EXAMS & ASSIGNMENTS: The work period continues through midnight on Tuesday, May 23rd.  Stay the course!

ART GALLERY EVENT:   Parents and Fellow Students ~ You are all cordially invited to stop in and virtually wonder through the displays at our annual, end-of-the-year open gallery.  Miss Aurea and the student artists will host, and the artists will have a chance show off their work from this year.  Please come by and support your fellow Oxrosians!
     TIME: 12:30 - 1:30 PM Central Time on Monday, May 22nd
     LINK: >>zoom>>

GRADING TIMELINE: Student work finishes up on Tuesday.  Grading will continue until completed (targeting Friday).  Notice will be given through messaging for final scrutiny of grades as each course is finished.  Once all grades are finalized, grade harvesting and the creation of grade reports will take place.

YEARBOOK PHOTOS: Students ~ Once your work is done, take a minute to upload your head shot and fun photos for the yearbook, if you haven't already.
Senior Parents ~ Please get the senior information emailed as soon as possible!

LEAGUE & HOUSE CUP: With other obligations wrapping up, we will see scores for Acts IV and V very shortly.  Act VI remains available for completion, at least through the end of next week.  And, don't forget to fill in those academic and extracurricular achievements.  Who will win the House Cup!?

ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK: Though work continues on the yearbook, they are available for preorder now.  The book is bigger and better than last year's and includes the 2022 Rendezvous.  Get yours today!  HERE is the link. 

SUMMER CAMP SIGN UP: Available HERE.

HOMEWORK EXTENSION APPLICATIONS: Now being accepted.  See the description and enroll HERE 
The cutoff date for applications is May 26.   (The form is incorrect on the date).

INDEPENDENT MUSIC CREDIT: Earn academic credit for your music lessons this year.  Learn more and download the application form HERE.

POEM of the WEEK:   "It is a Beauteous Evening, Calm and Free " by William Wordsworth.  Recited by Sophia Spurlock.  A very fitting poem to take us into summer.

"Poem of the Week" will return next year.  Thank you to all who participated!